Monday, August 3, 2009

"I Lost My Bubsy AND My CoolSpot!"

That sounded dirty....


It becomes problematic when I forget or do not have time to update this for a few days. So many things happen that I need to write down, but when I comes time to do so, I usually can't remember what I intended to write about.

I've been working for about a month now and I really cannot express how miserable it really is. The actual work isn't terribly bad, I suppose, its just a really frustrating situation due to the people there, the way things are handled, things that take place in the building and my ever declining health.

When the job first began, it definitely seemed like waking up at 4 am would be the worst part, but it really isn't so bad at all. Given, I do sleep a little bit later than that, then rush my ass to work every morning, cutting what should be an hour or so long trip down to a 20-30 minute one.
It seems kind of like I'm getting more out of my day. I come home at 3:00, on a good day, and that was a full day of work. Yeah, it is rather boring after that, until Van comes home, but still.
Today, I have off, which is nice. Had off yesterday and got to spend the whole day with Van. We rented the new sonic game, Sonic Unleashed. The graphics are absolutely spectacular, but the game play is a little iffy. The characters are really hard to control, and when Sonic is in Werehog form, he doesn't go too quick. We've only played a few levels though, so I'm sure you can guess what Ill be doing today on my day off.
And laundry.
And eating food.
I hope my dice get here soon, too!
Anyhow, off I go to fight the evil Dr. Eggman!

No comments: