Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stay Frosty

Never was I one for St. Patrick's Day, to be completely honest.

The only interesting memory I really have of it is hanging out at my friend Kevin's house because it was his mom's birthday. We watched Mrs. Doubtfire and ate petit fours.

That's really all I ever remember about the holiday.

Perhaps I am not Irish enough to care? Since, in all actuality, I am not Irish at all, despite the ginger hair, the ghastly pallor and the gangly frame.

Alas, though, good old Saint Patrick did bring one good thing into this world:



I remember back in the day when Burger King had black cherry milkshakes.

that was THE SHIT!

Not literally.

But god those things were delicious.

And now, for something not so delicious, I would like to share with you several of the different McSandwiches from around the world, including the McLobster and the McSpam and Eggs.

You can see those here.





McDonald's McLobster.





PS- Free Rita's water ice this Saturday! GET IT! GET IT! HELL YEAH!

No comments: