Monday, May 3, 2010

The Busy!

Mostly out of boredom I have been doing some online RPing. Just because I can. And that is all I have to say about that.
The other day a buddy of mine and I went to go see Protest the Hero in Albany. It was a 2(ish) hour long drive in the blistering heat, but it was definitely worth it.
A great show, I must say. The first three bands were not bad. One instrumental, the other two were just your standard hardcore/metalcore band. Protest did really well. Sang all the good songs too. I am very happy that I got to see them. One more left, then my list is complete. The Weakerthans.
I will most likely have to go to Canada to see them, but that isn't a problem at all! It actually sounds like a lot of fun.
I think that is all I have to say for now.
So until later, have some art.
Some are just anthromorphic creatures. Im working on a set of zodiac based ones.
The Cthulhu is probably my favorite.









No comments: