Monday, July 12, 2010

Jerkin Around

Today a man jerked off to my voice on the phone at work.


Yep.

You read that correctly.




As of recent I changed my position at work; instead of working on the floor, helping customers find the products they need, I became a sales operator and I answer the phones.

A co-worker of mine answered the phone and was trying to help this man, he started making her feel uncomfortable, so she put him on hold and transfered him to the department he was asking for.
This went around several times, as this... "customer" hung up multiple times.

Long story short, I ended up on the phone with him,
the man told me to talk "slower and slower", asked me round about questions and ask me directions on how to get to the store in a panting, raspy voice. All while Im laughing hysterically, and all while ending it with "I just blew my load..."
This of course, alarmed me as I said "EXCUSE ME?!"
He told me he was talking to himself.
I hung up the phone.


Fuckin creep.

What a day.


What.
A.
Day.







Strange, raspy pervert
Calling the retail sex-line
Go buy a laptop

No comments: