Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Well. There is a recent picture. It is not the MOST recent, but it is recentish. The most recent one I have is a picture of me dressed as Snooki from the Jersey Shore. And I feel no need to post that right now.

To this will have to suffice. It is of Van and I at the beach. It was quite a fun day. I think we just got back from the fair or golfing.

15 interesting facts about myself? Let's try this out. I doubt there are 15 facts about myself, let along interesting ones!

  1. I have 32 hours of tattoo work on my arm and I am not finished yet.
  2. My favorite video games are Fallout 3 and Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
  3. I am currently looking to purchase an African Pied Crow.
  4. If it can be purchased at a fair, it is my favorite food.
  5. You may not be able to tell from reading my blog, but I do really like grammar.
  6. I have a fantastic memory, but only when it comes to really useless things.
  7. I once saved the life of a man. He had overdosed on Oxycontin.
  8. I enjoy climbing things
  9. One thing that really bothers me is when I use the word "I" a lot. It makes me feel really self centered. So, naturally, this list is quite irritating.
  10. The last thing I ever want to do again is go swimming in an ocean.
  11. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people pluralize words for no reason what so ever. ("Hi's!" "I loves you!" etc.)
  12. Hearing people eating/chewing makes me rage. And I mean RAGE. I have reached my hand into someone's mouth and removed gum from it before. Nothing makes my blood boil as much as listening to someone chew gum.
  13. Road rage. I have horrible, horrible road rage.
  14. Whenever I watch a movie or television show, I try to find the characters that are most like me. Or most like my table top RP characters.
  15. I am Wheezy, but I ain't asthmatic.

2 comments:

AnemicJunkie said...

I demand to see this Snooki picture.

Ashelle said...

I can understand your road rage, people just can't drive! Hopefully you didn't get bit when you grabbed gum from someones mouth.