Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow. 4 Days Already? Oops!

I could have swore that just yesterday I posted my 30 Day Blog Challenge.
Time to catch up.

Day 2: Talk about your tattoos and piercings.

Easy enough!

My first piercings were, of course, my ears.
I was an infant, it wasn't my choice. I don't remember.
As I grew older, I wanted more. The holes had shifted a little, so now I just ignore them
Now I have 3 new holes in each ear. I've had them normal sized, I've had them gauged to all kinds of crazy ways. Unsuccessfully, I've pierced my nose and ears and other parts. None of it turned out as I hoped, so I just let them be.
Right after my 18th birthday I pierced my tongue. I've had all of those since.

Tattoos, though.
My first one was a hand-drawn honey bee. Not unlike the ones from Whinnie the Pooh. It is on my side, above my hip.

Ink, as many people know, is addicting.

From the bee it then turned to arm tattoos:
3/4 of my right arm is covered, from above my wrist up to my shoulder. All of them are old Sega Genesis games.
It starts with Zombies Ate My Neighbors, then goes to Battle Toads, then Earthworm Jim, then Ecco the Dolphin, then Sonic the Hedgehog. Some the main characters, some the side characters and villains. Today, for example, I got Evil the Cat from Earthworm Jim on my shoulder. Next month I'll be getting the cover from Golden Axe II on the back of my shoulder.
No, there are no real pictures of them online. I have a few pictures of the individual bits, but there are no pictures of its entirety. Soon, my friends, soon.



Day 3: Write About Your Favorite Television Program

I wish I could write about my favorite television program, but I actually don't have one.
In all honesty, I avoid watching TV if I can. I really like movies and games, but TV, I could do without.
Back in the day, Queer as Folk was one that was frequently played in my house. When I was younger I liked Invader Zim. As of right now? There really aren't any. Its a struggle to find something enjoyable.

Day 4: Write About Your Closets Friends

That is pretty hard to do at this point in my life.
Many of my friends, I don't talk to anymore. The ones that I do speak to, we don't have the "best friends" relationships.
Wow.
This...actually really sucks.

No comments: