Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quick! Get The Necronomicon!

While playing with my webcam today I realized that I haven't really changed a bit over the passed five years. Sure I actually wear colors now instead of all black, but I do my makeup the same (meaning "absolutely ridiculously"), I wear pretty much he same clothing (stupid band shirts and crappy jeans) have the same old beat up shoes (chuck taylors) and wear the same belts that fall apart in a matter of months (studded ones, of course). And I still look just like every other lame-ass kid out there. Awesome. And when I don't look like every other kid, I look like a hobo. Mostly because all of my clothes are stolen, found, or bought at a thrift store. I wreak of win.

Anyway. I definitely didn't have class today, which always makes me happy. The less class, the better. I haven't been sleeping very much and I definitely woke up with morning feeling like I had a spear thrown through me. Then spent most of the day sitting around and playing video games. Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Always spectacular.

I must also add that every time I find someone with a similar belief system to me, I kind of feel the need to laugh and go "YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT!?"
But that's a good thing. I think that when you live your life half-way expecting someone to jump out of the bushes and go "You've been Punk'd!", you're doing it right.

So I can't help but laugh when people think the same way I do. (Probably because I'm totally out of my mind).


And I definitely looked down at the clock and saw that it's only 8:00 pm. SERIOUSLY?!I don't even know what to do. The roads are so iced over it's impossible to travel. Total. Suckage.

That is all I have to say.
Oh. And that I learned new songs on guitar!

Saturday Night - The Misfits
Lean On Sheena - Bouncing Souls
She Had The World - Panic! At The Disco (and I refuse to drop the exclamation point.)
Open Book - The Rakes



scooters, vacation, fall




1 comment:

Gnosis BURNS said...

"THE NECRONOMICON!"

"Top shelf dude!"

very classy...

well, the whole thing with the changing dresscode is annoying.
i remember my all-black days, it sure was a whole lot easier than matching striped shirts to any number of weird jackets and coats...


addendum:
the word verification codes all either sound like insults, or like evocations to open the gates of hell..."ectul"...ts...