Sunday, September 12, 2010

17&18&19

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why


Specifically, I'm not sure.
But I think I would like to switch lives with someone that lives in India.
Their culture is so extremely different than ours, that I think it would be very difficult to live over there for an extended period of time. But for a day, just for the experience, that would be great.



Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Plans, dreams, goals?
As of right now, its just to get in shape.
I'm really tired of looking the way I do.
Also, to find a better job.



Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

I've got an ungodly amount of nicknames.

First and foremost is Red.
I think that one kind of speaks for itself.

Skeletor was another, because I used to be really skinny.

Tupac, because of all of my tattoos (Miami Ink was another one)

I know there are a lot more, but I can't remember them at the moment.

No comments: