Saturday, September 4, 2010

200th Post! (Day10/Day11, too!)


Wowwee!

200th post today.

Ive had this blog for...2 years now, I think?
Something like that.


Unfortunately I've nothing to celebrate this 200th post with, other than the fact that I'm eating guacamole.


Can I just mention that avocados have 1/4 of the calories of butter?
Also 1/4 of the fat!
They also have 0 choleserol and 0 sodium!

So, next time you go to spread some butter or toss a slice of cheese on your sandwhich, stop and slice up some delicious avocado instead, or spread some guac on the bread.
Yum!


I also missed Day 10 yesterday. So I will encoorperate that into this post.

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
.

Happy- Anything, usually. Often some kind of techno.
Sad- Regina Spektor, Sufjan Stevens.
Bored- I look for new music!!
Hyped- Protest the Hero! RAAAH!
Mad- I don't listen to music when I'm mad, for the most part. I throw things instead.



See? Wasn't that exciting??




And, for day 11.

Day 11- Post another picture of you and your friends
See above.

That would be my best friend Jess and I.
Awesome.
Long story short.
We started a fake band.
Wrote some hilarious songs.
Ran from the police.
Spring break.
2008.

1 comment:

Ashelle said...

Great photo of you & your friend. Sounds like you guys have a great time together.