Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day13

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


Dear Friend,

I am writing because I am concerned.

Speaking honestly, I know you must feel lost. Lost, confused, upset, broken and most of all, out of control.

Do you realize that you feel like this, or do you think what you are doing is normal for everyone?

I don't know which would be worse, to tell you the truth.

Part of the reason I am writing this, is to express my concern for you. The other reason though, is to let you know that you are hurting me as much as you are hurting yourself.

I miss the old you.


Regardless of the fact that change is inevitable, you don't have to spiral downward.

Change can be a good thing, you know.

Not matter what, we are going to grow. No matter what, we will all transform into a more defined "us".

Please make sure that you are changing for the better.

As of right now, it seems as though you are doing the exact opposite.

You let other people ruin you as much as you ruin yourself.

I don't know if you just feel like being defiant, or if you are just oblivious to the fact that you are slowly falling into self destruction.

The fact that you keep me at arm's length now doesn't help.

Maybe if you would just spill your problems out instead of trying to cover them up with bad habits, things would be going a lot better.

Stop doing such detrimental things,
if not for your sake,
then at least for mine.


-Skelly.

No comments: