Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 14, 15 and 16. Along with some other things.


















Day 14- A picture of you and your family.
This is my family and I on our cruise to the Bahamas.
It was quite a fun time.
Also the first vacation we had been on together in 19 years, I believe.





Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play.
This is so something that you are not going to want to sit through...
Alright, here goes nothing:



1. Creep (Acoustic) - Radiohead
(Unfortunately this version is edited.)



2. Baby, I Got Your Money (Cover) - Say Anything




(This cracks me up)



3.Damn You Looks Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous) - Cobra Starship



(And this is definitely the first time I've ever heard this song.)

4. Whole Day Off (Live) - Oingo Boingo




(If you didn't know, this is Danny Elfman's band.)

5. We Are The Gothic Archies - Gothic Archies



(Gothic Archies singer is also in a band called The Magnetic Fields. Some of their music can be found in the TV show Queer as Folk. They also did the soundtrack for one of my favorite movies: Pieces of April.

6. Screaming at the Wailing Wall - Flogging Molly




(Flogging Molly. Not a whole lot to say here. Just good ol' Flogging Molly. Though, I was listening to them yesterday, so it is kind of funny that they turned up here.)

7.Group Sex - Cirlce Jerks



(Never listened to this song, either, to be honest. Well, not that I remember, at least.)

8. The Age of Pamparius - Turbonegro




(Another one that I've never listened to before. As you can see, my ipod doesn't get much use anymore...)

9. Horror Beach - Horrorpops




(These guys are wonderful live. I highly recommend seeing them, if you ever get the chance.)

10. Dance in the Sand - Shwayze




(Shwayze is so chill....)


Day 16- Another picture of yourself

Finally:

No comments: