Friday, March 13, 2009

Give Me Back My Face!


I have come up with a spectacular new idea for a website.

Forget "Facebook", we need Faebook. For the fairies.


Anyhow. Van and I saw Watchmen the other night and wow, was it good.

Having not read the graphic novel, I wasn't all that sure what to expect. Those who have read the novel did not seem to care for it as much, so I think I will read it later and then compare.

The cinematography was wonderful and reminded me slightly of Quintin Tarentino. The acting was well done, as long as you are in the right mindset and remembering the time period. It also had an awesome, hilarious, and ironic soundtrack.

So, if you haven't see it yet, go do so.

and then go listen to the band Dr. Manhattan. Just because.


The other day Broski and I were talking about how strange relationships turn out to be. Like when you were dating someone and then broke up with them, and then every time you see them you wonder why. You wonder what you ever saw in them, why you ever liked them, and why they ever meant anything. Sometimes you get out of a relationship and you see how bad it really was the whole time. Everyone that was telling you how awful it is was totally right. Its a rather strange feeling. I know now that I look at certain people's pictures and I just feel sick and stupid for ever caring about them. I also know that I am really really happy that I am no longer in that situation. I'm in a very good relationship now.


My ex sent me a note the other day, saying what a horrid person I am and how happy they are that they aren't with me anymore, along with how selfish I am and how now that they're in a relationship with someone else, they see how much it really sucked to be with me.

I'm happy that now they know how I felt for the passed year or so. So then I went and threw the jewelry she gave me off a cliff. It was a really a good feeling to get rid of all of that. I still have a few more things to throw. It'll be awesome.


Ive been having "girl over-load" recently.
Don't get me wrong, I love the girls I hang out with, but sometimes I really just need to go and hang out with the guys.

So today I got back from McDonald's then went and played xbox with a handful of dude that I don't really know. it was a great feeling. For every 1 hour I hang out with girls, I need to either chill with guys or be alone for 3 hours.


Anyhow. Its 5:30 am right now, so I'm going to go to sleep before I have to wake up. I need to start waking up earlier because I'm just too rushed for class. ah well.

Goodnight.


No comments: