Saturday, March 7, 2009

You Said I Make You Laugh, Well You Make My Heart Sing

I went home for the weekend and boy oh boy. Always an adventure, I guess.
Got home right late last night and went straight to bed. Got up this morning and went to the grocery store to make a plethora of different baked goods. perhaps I will post a picture or two. Ive been fighting this food all day long, but on the way back from the grocery store we noticed that a bookstore nearby is going out of business. I went in to take a look and left with 14 comic books for about...a dollar. So that was awesome.
And other than that, Ive been baking like a fool for most of the day. I went out to eat with Jess and she came over for a little bit. We did some catching up like we always do. Then came back and now I'm baking even more food. Hooray.
Tomorrow I'm going to breakfast with Robby at IHOP, which is one of our haunts, then back to school.
Mom is meeting Van, I think and I'm actually a little bit nervous. Aaaah!
haha.
It should go well though.
Anyway. I have cherry turnovers burning in the oven.

THUNDER...THUNDER...THUNDERCATS..HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: