Saturday, March 28, 2009

Slap The Bass

Interview for extern today. Im going to go check out the place and if its good then I will apply and hope to get hired. I really hope it works out, I want to stay in the area. Broski is driving me there and back for my interview, then we'll probably try to meet up with this angry wiccan girl that lives on campus. And after that is White Castle adventure. Woooooo.
I've never been to White Castle. I think it's a hamburger place. And Im down with that.

Last night Van and I went to the movies and saw I Love You, Man. It was a good one. Worth seeing, definitely. We're both really stoked for the new X-Men movie. Its gonna be sick. Can we just take a moment to say "yum"?
X-Men might be my favorite set of superheroes. Mostly because they didn't choose to be the way they are (generally), most of them were born that way (though Logan was kind of...enhanced.) and they didn't get their powers by accident, like Spiderman or the Hulk. they all just started out as kids that could do unusual things and they chose to ignore it, enhance it, and use if for good or for bad. And, for the most part, their powers only effect their appearance subtly (Mystique, Beast, and Nightcrawler not included, along with a few others). I also like in the movies how they aren't wearing such costume-y outfits (e.i yellow spandex). I did not like, however, that Mystique was running around naked. (Well, I did..but...)
*ahem*
Moving on.
I made a lot of cookies last night.
and I no longer have a desire to write anything right now. I got distracted.
Time to go find something to eat.






No comments: