Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Is That A Dagger?" "No, It's A Necromancer's Wand!" "Oh! Okay!'

There seems to be a continuous stream of people coming in and out of my room as if we have a revolving door. We're supposed to have four roommates but we seem to have anywhere between five and ten at a time. Strangely enough they seem to move like pinballs, ricocheting around all four sides of the room to see everything, in a giant whirlwind of colors and accents. Yesterday we had:

A Staten Islander
A Vegan
A Just-Turned-17-Year-Old
Vlad
Mia
Broski

Then my three roommates and I.

All in and out, in and out, in and out.
Crayons and soup everywhere!

And all of them come in and start looking through everything, which I'm cool with, because I have so much weird stuff. Guitars, fairy wings, a ton of food, crayons, videogames, books. So much stuff, so many bright colors. Its a sensory overload. I do desperately need to clean, especially since there are so many people coming in all the time. I'll have to do that today after I get out of class.
Anyway. Off I Go!

No comments: