Monday, March 2, 2009

"So, people called you "Father"...how would you like to be called "Daddy"....?"

This weekend was a good weekend.



Perhaps that was not the best way to start this post after writing that title.
Anyhow.
This weekend was a good weekend.

My roommates left to go home and are returning today, which meant that I had to room pretty much to myself. If there is one thing that I really love about being alone, its the fact that I can sing along with my music. I prefer to not do so while there are other people in the room. So that was nice. I made a 4 layer Boston cream cake, which turned out pretty good, I'd say. I took it over to Chux's house.

Van and I finally broke the news to everyone that I am indeed NOT pregnant.
(I hadn't written anything about it here because Michelle reads these sometimes)
He and I had an elaborate plan to convince all of our friends that I am pregnant without actually telling them that I'm pregnant (which more or less made them convince themselves and each other that I was. We just sat back and let them do all the work.)
Our original plan was to keep it going to 3 months until I started "showing". We then decided that we could probably pull it off up until the water breaking. I said that they better throw me a baby shower.
Alas we had to tell them, just for their own sanity, as it was starting to get overly dramatic. So about a week into it, Van and I showed up with a cake and 2 packs of cigarettes and told Zac it was a joke. Over all, it was a success.

We just hung out for the rest of the weekend. Ordered pizza and Chinese food, watched four movies last night: Corpse Bride, The Triplets Of Belleville, Snakes on a Plane and Stranger Than Fiction.


Yesterday I made a list of things that I highly dislike about people in the bathroom, because sometimes there are just things that people do that bother be immensely. For example:

Standing and talking on the phone.
Why would someone go and stand in the bathroom to talk on their phone? I honestly do not want to hear you complain to your "bff" back home about what your boyfriend did the other day while I'm trying to pee, nor do i want to sit there and feel like you're listening to me pee. So please, go somewhere else and let me piss in peace. And to go along with that, don't just go hide out in the bathroom either. Those people that are just standing there for seemingly no reason? Yeah. Stop with that.


Another would be lining the seat with toilet paper and then LEAVING IT THERE. EW!? Flush that, please? Its pretty gross so walk into the stall and your toilet looks like a pinata.

Next would have to be the people that are sitting in the stall and aren't doing anything. You know that they have to shit, but they don't want people to hear them, so they just sit there and do nothing. Now, which is more awkward, someone hearing you poop, or just sitting there for 10 minutes while the other person goes, leaves, washes their hands, drys them, another person walks in, does the same, all while that same person sits there, not knowing what to do?
Trust me, we know you've gotta go, so just do it. I always want to tell them "It'll be okay! You can do it!" Don't get me wrong, I will not poop if another person is in the bathroom, I wait for them to leave. but honestly? You're going to sit there for half an hour?
So whenever that happens, I make sure to take as long as possible.

Next would be when two girls go into the bathroom, one goes to use the toilet and the other one stands outside and talks to her. We don't want to hear your conversation. Do you really have to follow each other around like that? No.

And lastly is when people leave the bathroom and leave the sink running. its not that hard to make sure that water turned off. Really, kids.


That's about it.

Oh, last thing:
Van and I went to the diner for breakfast (but we slept until 11 am! Wow! That's a first!), and we were seated in a different part than usual. Somehow, we managed to get seated by not one, but TWO priests. TWO!?
Too bad I wasn't dressed like a hooker that day.
"So, people call you "Father"...how would you like to be called "Daddy"..."


I think that is pretty much all I have to say for right now. But if you have any idea about how two lesbians would play out a transformers fetish, please let me know. I am interested.

No comments: