Wednesday, May 6, 2009

At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.

-Salvador Dali


2 weeks from Friday I will be out of here. How exciting is this? VERY! I cannot wait. I've been living in a dorm room for far too long.

Yesterday my roommate and I discovered that you can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate". Its pretty funny, really, but gets kinds of hard to read and understand after a while. Requires a bit too much thinking for just looking on Facebook.

Salvador Dali's birthday is this Monday.


RANT
WHY IS ROBERT PATTINSON PLAYING DALI IN AN UPCOMING MOVIE?! This... is painful. It truly is. The guy that plays a dead wizard and a shitty vampire is casted to play one of the greatest artists of all time? Salvador deserves much better than this.

Little Ashes
Wretched...

No comments: