Saturday, May 23, 2009

Snail.

Moving out today, for real. Just emptied my ENTIRE room and when Vanny gets back from work with take it all to our apartment. Woohoo!
Its been a long, tiring year and wow is it nice to know that I won't have to go to class every day for a little while. I find it exciting. Over the next few weeks I'll be moving all of my things into the apartment and setting it up so it's actually livable. Hooray!
Going back to Philly today, my Aunt and Uncle are there too, havent seen them in a year or so.
Anyhow, I havent really slept in a few days so Im going to go do that now.

2 comments:

Britney$pencer said...

im excited about school being out too. and i hope it goes good in your new appartment. but yeah, i think youve been trying to talk to me on AIM and everytime i havnt been online, im really sorry ive just been.. busy, if thats what you want to call it.

Anonymous said...

does this mean i get to leave toothbrushes allover your new appertment?

- Michelle