Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SUCKS TO YOUR ASSMAR!

Starwars kick? Yes.
Watched Fanboys yesterday, it was hilarious.
Aside.

Class.
Last class.
8 days left.
Last class.
Bad class.
Fuck class.
Good class.
Big problems.




Dear Darth Vader,
I am writing to inform you that you are not my father.


As much as you would like to believe that you are, I must tell you the truth.
As much as you would like to think that you have some authority over me, you do not.
Even if you did, I do not believe in authority, regardless.
I have been trained by multiple Sith lords and Emperors. The same ones that trained you, as a matter of fact.
It would be greatly appreciated, Lord Vader, if you would please cease to attempt teaching me the ways of the Jedi when you, Sir, are of the dark side. I know my ways far better than you do. We are equally matched in art of wielding light sabers, so please keep your technique under your mask and I shall do the same.
Please, do not try to re-teach me my fortes, I am capable of doing so myself. Your haughty attitude and "prestigious" mindset impress no one but yourself. Had you not been blowing the Sith Lords they would have no use for you. Please refrain from speaking to me again, for you are of no use to me.
(Not) Yours Truely,
Skellyton Skywalker
PS- You should do something about that Asthma.

No comments: