Thursday, May 21, 2009

Like A Fish.

Today it was discovered that things taste so much better when they are drunk from a mug.
A lack of cups caused this small theory to be tested and I found that it was proven true.
Water from a cup seems very bland, but, when it is a short ceramic cup with a handle, it is a delicious and flavorful beverage!
Although the above statement is not entirely truthful, I can say that drinking from a mug does make it more enjoyable. Same goes with chocolate milk and cranberry juice. I have not yet tried with anything carbonated or alcoholic. I do remember as a child drinking milk from a mug on occasion. But then again I also remember drinking soda from a sippy-cub when I was 16. perhaps I am degenerating?
The only reason why it would taste better is because it is in a smaller portion, therefor making it less boring and monotonous. Perhaps things taste even better from shot glasses? Though I do know that everything would taste better out of these shot glasses.
Anyhow. I still have at least 7 more 6 ounce glasses of water to drink today.

No comments: