Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!

I would first-off like to give a big "FUCK YOU!" to the Culinary Institute Of America.
At the beginning of every 3 weeks we have to print out a course guide, recipes, indexes, powerpoints, and other various sheets. Today I used approximately one third of a package of paper to print everything. Though, strangely, I should have used a good one and a half. After printing a stack of papers about 1/2 thick, I realized how much paper I saved by printing FOUR PAGES PER SHEET. Meaning I should have FOUR TIMES THE AMOUNT I JUST PRINTED. That would be about the size of a phone book.
Honestly. Do you think that just because we can 'afford' to go to school here that we also have money pouring out of our asses and we can just spend it on anything, like enough ink to black out the Amazon or enough paper to create full scale model's of the pyramids?
Uh, no.

And the sad thing is, we don't even use all of them. Half the we don't used a good amount of the things we print. And this is incredibly frustrating. With all the money we pay to go here, couldn't they at least give us a handbook or something? Even if we have to return it after each class? Because this is getting ridiculous. My printer was just RAPED by the amount of work it just had to do.


Bad. day.

I have a hangover and I didn't even drink last night.

fuck this shit.

No comments: