Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Sense There's Something In The Wind

To whom it may concern:
I hope my constant posting keeps you entertained in some way shape or form, on an almost-daily basis.
Regards, Skellyton

I need to bake something. A cake, most likely, but I do not have the funds nor the material to do so. At some point, I will think of something to bake. Until then, I shall twitch like a junkie going through withdrawal. Perhaps it isn't that bad, but I really would like something interesting and productive to do. I can only play so much Soul Calibur and do so much cleaning before I lose my mind. Today might be a good day to venture down to the little pond that is behind my apartment complex. Birds and other little creatures live there, but it is overcast today, so I don't know if they would be out or not. I've already had a handful of seeds thrown on me today. Ah well.

Currently I sit here, wrapped like an ancient mummy in heat-wrap bandages, snacking on a bottle of tylenol. Thankfully everything is doing better. Should be perfectly fine by tomorrow. Yay!

Now it seems to be time to find something to eat and perhaps sleep more to get rid of this silly headache. I honestly feel like a ragdoll somethings, I must say!

No comments: