Monday, June 8, 2009

I''m so punk I sit around on FACEBOOOOK!!!!!!

Made it back home safely. Everything is pretty good for the most part.
Iim currently sitting on my couch drinking a ton of yellow gatorade trying to get rid of a headache that has been hanging around since yesterday. Theres somethiing about this area and allergies, it seems like everyone has them.
I think we're starting a new RP, but I don't understand it yet.
Perhaps Ill think of something to do today until Van gets home.
I had a dream about the grocery store. It wasn't a very good one, but a person I used to know showed up in it. Very strange. Grocery store dreams are always very vivid to me.
Anyhow, I'm going to stop typing now, not because I have something better to do, but because I don't have anything else interesting to say!

No comments: