Friday, June 19, 2009

No Need To Read This One

Words cannot express the amount of sour that my mood is.
You may disregard that horribly constructed sentence.
The lack of happiness I am feeling at this moment is incredibly overwhelming, and because of this I am confused.
My bad day did nothing but get exponentially worse and now here I am sitting on a smelly couch in my living room with no desire to go to bed because I can't stop crying.
I would really like to bake some stupid cookies, but Stop N Shop and closed and I don't have baking soda or baking powder. Fuck this shit.
Goodnight. I wish I could vent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I commented on some way earlier posts of yours, but anyway I'll apologize if this is forward or wierd, of course.

1.) Your format is lovely.
2.) Hang in there Skellyton. Things get better. And it sounds like you have great company to make your day better. I'm sure everything will work out.

Deep soothing breahs. :)

Oru