Friday, June 5, 2009

What The Effing Crap, That Angel Guy Just Felt Me Up...

REWIND.

I sat in my bed with my laptop, then went downstairs into the kitchen, only to go into the garage and into the car. From the car to Costco, where I left the line I was standing in for 15 minutes for a chicken bake. There were at least 5 little whirling dervishes running around as their parents told them to stop running, take things out of their mouths and keep their hands to themselves. I got in line for the chicken bake. My mother and I walked around Costco for and hour, picking up random things for me to take to the apartment. It was almost dinner time, so there were a lot of people. We exited the car. We drove from Homegoods to Costco. In Homegoods we found nothing that we needed. The movie got out at almost 5 oclock. It was a very good one. We stood in line at the movie theater for 5 minutes or so to see UP at 3:20. My favorite manager does not work there any more. We dropped my dad off at home. My salad was far too spicy. My parents and I went to Dominic's to get things too eat. From the house to the car. I was in my room on my laptop looking for upright basses. I filled out a questionnaire for the hospital I was at. I set my bag on the ground after I got in the house after the 4 hour car ride. We loaded the car with everything. Breakfast was great, my grandmother made thin pancakes. I woke up, didn't sleep to well. I was sleeping.

No comments: