Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AAAAARRRRTEEEEEEEEEEEX!!

The empty hot chocolate mug is taunting me.
For some reason I have always been one to drink hot chocolate when it is really warm out and get cravings for ice cream in the winter. Never made a whole lot of sense.

Last update was the 20th, I see, quite a while ago that was!
Van took off of work for a week, so I felt no need to spend my time typing on a blog while he was here! my work starts tomorrow and in all honesty I do not look forward to this. The good news is I have to be there at 6, meaning I have to leave the house at 5 instead of at 4 like I had thought I would. Never is there a reason to complain about another hour of sleep.

yesterday we watch The Never Ending Story 2. Also known as "A Sad Attempt At Almost Trying To Make A Sequel But Failing Miserably"

I really don't think the same people even made it. The only actor that was the same, was the man that owned the book store. Even Falkor looked different and all of the character's voices were different people. It is quite evident that they did not even try.
We all know that the first movie consisted primarily of people screaming each other's names and that is about it, but of course it is a kid's movie from the 80's so one really couldn't ask much more than that.
Strange news though: there is rumor of a remake. This is indeed exciting.
Van and I decided that it will just be Alan Rickman as Falkor, in a dog suit, giving Shia LaBouf a piggy-back ride through the land of Fantasia, which I have decided is just a parking lot behind a Walmart with the streetlamps adorned with crepe-paper birthday streamers. The Nothing will be played by Johnny Depp and The Emptiness will be Helena Bonham Carter. Danny DiVito will be Morla, the giant turtle.
Sick. Sicksicksick.

No comments: