Friday, June 5, 2009

Love Demon, I Am.

Currently I am on a quest to find a perfect upright bass. Unfortunately I do not have the kind of money that I would need to purchase one, so I will be waiting on incredibly long time. For a while now I have wanted to play rockabilly style bass, but this is kind of out of reach considering that there are very few people that hold this similar interest. And honestly, what good is just a bassist? regardless, I have found the bass that I want, I am not sure of the price. Though I did look on the website, and the basic that I want is approximately 890 dollars. Perhaps a it more due to the paint job.






Delicious.


Though I doubt many readers here are interested in finding an upright bass, the website is here, just in case sad, upright bassists has stumbled upon my site.

No comments: