Monday, June 1, 2009

MWAHAHA

Now that I have spent the passed few hours lookign aroudn on the internet, primarily Ebay for a nice dice set, I have found two. One set was 10 10d, black with red numbers, and the 1 is an Ankh. They're very nice. The other is a 7 dice set of several different kinds, I believe a d4, d6, d10, d12, d20, percent, and one more. I don't recall what though. They were Chessex Ice Blue Precision dice. Very cool.
Well.
As "cool" as polyhedronal dice can get...

While looking at the facebook, it really seems like all of the kids that are seniors this year at my old schoo do NOT want to go on the senior trip.
(Senior trip- a 3 day trip to the middle of bumfucknowherevirginia with no cell phone service where the seniors of the school or encouraged to bond and worship together whilest taking part in semi-widerness activities and jesustime.)
The majority of my class seemed to enjoy it, but if you couldn't already tell by my writings, gettin jesusy up in the highschool hood/wilderness is not number one on my list of favorite things to do in my free time.
It really does seem like the ones that are going this weekend seem to be dreading it more than anyone would imagine. I will have to investigate further to see what the matter could be.
Moving on.
I have one hour of tutoring left to go to before I take my exam tomorrow. I had best pass it this time. If not there will be some incredible problems. Let us hope for the best.
After my tutoring I will go pick up Van from work and then we will return back to our comfortable home and I shall sit in my "MWAHAHA!" chair.




Anyhow, i just got disracted by feeding a crow and now I may be late for tutoring. I shall return, blogworld.

No comments: