Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Do Not Exist!

Lucky for me I haven't lost my tarot reading ability! I still remember all of the cards and their meanings. I did four or so reading last night and it really was a reliefe how easily everything came. Some people I can throw down thier cards and read em like a book, for others, its not that easy. But yesterday it was generally very good.
I hung out with Hilda, Jackie, Jay, and Vlad and we read cards and danced and talked and it was great. Then Van came over and Hilda, Jackie, Jay and Vlad went to a party.
Hilda teaches me spanish sometimes! its really fun, I hope to learn more. She will teach me spanish, I will teacher her tarot. She has very strong energies.

I had my practical yesterday. I got on A on the written and an A on the baking part. I made a spongecake and remember to put the oil and vanilla in it this time (forgot the day before!) got an 8/8 on it and my chef said "wow, this is perfect. I couldn't make one better" then I got a 7.5/8 on my pastry cream, and then 6.5/8 on my pate a choux. So I got an A. I took my spongecakes and just made a 4 layer cake with the pastry cream and Van is going to bring chocolate icing so I can frost it and make a 4 layer boston cream cake. Haha. Yay cake!

I was just thinking about live TV. What happens if someone on live tv does something that needs to be censored? How do they do that?

And I just discovered perhaps the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. http://www.faeriecon.com/
Its in philadelphia. Or, philadelphia has one. The photographs are amazing.
I think I shall go sometime, only if Michelle will go with me!!!

1 comment:

Gnosis BURNS said...

hm, unexpected things during live TV broadcasts? let me refer you to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

depressing? yes. but your talk about chocolate icing makes up for it.

(i should comment here more often while not drunk.)