Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do You Remember How It Was When You Bled?

And I'm still a cigarette softly smoking on the edge of a metal ashtray
I begged this place to let me burn, and it whispered,
"burn away."

I've been in cakes class for two days now and I have yet to see a cake.
I have been coated in chocolate and grease cream, but I haven't made a cake. apparently I'm making 8 today though. I guess we'll see.

I hope today is a better day. yesterday was rough.
Ill just make some cakes and frangipan, and everything will be okay.


Oh, and a silly facebook thing
"pick 5 people you have been told you look like"
bahahaa.
My one friend picks
"Teddy bears, werewolf, chewbacca, Shaggy from scooby doo and Brad Pitt."

Mine was
Kirsten Dundst, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Lindsay Lohan, Ginger Foutly and Brody Dalle.
Go figure.haha.


Just finished all my homework. im coated in grease cream. Ewwwww.
And I am hungry. Again.
I swear, it really does take 3 bloodpoints for me to wake up. I be it takes bloodpoints for me to walk.
I need to get an IV or food, pumping continuously into my stomach. it's ridiculous.


Also, 3 of my friends have gotten engaged?! And 3 have gotten married?! I don't understand. Its really exciting for them, but I wonder if it is from the culture they grew up in. Going to Christian school and being raised as a Christian they have something to 'solidify' their relationship by saying that its what God wants, or God told them that they're supposed to be together. I don't know. Maybe not. its just amazing that 6 people I know, that are my age, are engaged or married already. Wow.

Anyway off to class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a "former Christian" myself, I have to agree. It's definitely part of the culture to get married as soon as possible. Potentially to bear children. I don't get it...