Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Fucking Amy Winehouse

Cookie practical today.
Who would have thought that there would be a school where your final exam was to make cookies.
I guess I really can't complain too much.
But then again, who would have thought that there would be a culinary school with students that are starving all the time.

I am very proud of myself for going to the gym again. Perhaps I will go again after class today. Soon I shall be able to lift small cars.
Ir at least bend coat-hangers without hurting myself.
I always feel really.... special when I go to the gym.
I'm so damn lanky that I just look ridiculous. And there are people that actually know how to use the equipment, unlike me. They're gracefully doing bent arm flies as I'm tripping and stumbling and getting tangled in the tension lines of the lifting machines and vaguely resembling on gimpy ostrich as I run on a treadmill. Oh yes.
But I digress.
At least I get somewhat into shape. (stringy is a shape, right?)

And of course I can't just go to the gym to work out, I have to do some kind of strange experiment. This one was me figuring what kind of music was the b est (and worst) to run to.
I generally stick to some form of metal or something electronic. I did not find a best kind of music, but the best song, by far, was My Sharona, covered by The Number 12 Looks Like You.
I then discovered that any kind of mathcore is impossible because the tempo changes so much that you start tripping. Protest The Hero"s Turn Soonest To The Sea work well for lifting weights(as well as amping like mad crazy), as does Marilyn Manson's This Is The New Shit.
It was a good time, I must say, and I think Ill have to go work out again soonly.
But, I do have an exam to need to be getting to, so I am going to sign out for now.
Good day.





No comments: