Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Like a little girl on a bed that was years ago deceased

Facebook:
4 friends have become a fan of God.
Become a fan!

Even God has a fanpage on facebook?
This confuses me a little bit. I wonder how often he updates...

Clicked 'next':
4 friends have become a fan of Jesus.
Become a fan!

Er...
Clicked 'next'

4 friends have become a fan of sleeping.
Become a fan!

So, my friends are fans of God, Jesus, and sleeping...this...seems odd...
"next"

...

C.S Lewis...4 friends are a fan of C.S. Lewis


Then, out of no where

4 friends are a fan of Seth Rogan.

So, Seth Rogan is right up there with God, Jesus, Sleeping and C.S Lewis.

And those were all the friend suggestions Facebook had for me. I think Facebook should mind it's own business and not make such drastic suggestions.
Way to be subtle, Facebook, then way to try and back pedal by throwing Seth Rogan in there.
You aren't fooling me.


Moving right along.
I have quite a bit of homework. It makes me laugh.

"Pipe 4 different designs, write Happy Birthday and put a border, make a marzipan rose"
That's my homework. Awesome.

So I'm going to do that now.


Holy shit...

Song:The Divine Suicide Of K
Band:Protest The Hero
Album:Kezia

The Divine Suicide Of K

No comments: