Wednesday, April 8, 2009

gelée de chaux d'ananas


So I had another practical yesterday. Thankfully I actually passed this one. (Made 2 keylime tarts. They were okay) One more today. Its written. Its going to be lame. Then I have to make ham and cheese muffins.
Gross.

There is some lime jello.

Unfortunately there are 16 chunks of pineapple.
But I found a solution to that problem.
Moving along.
I will be going home this weekend. Not too sure what I'm doing. Making a cake for my moms birthday and perhaps also taking back a lot of things from here that I don't need in the dorm any more. I should do that, I think.
There are exactly 3 weeks left until my big practical. Hopefully it will go well. 6 weeks until I go on extern. I need to turn in my application, I just don't have enough references yet. I'm working on that.
I think I have a project to work on when I go home. The idea just crossed my mind.
But I don't think the trees are nice enough to do so yet. perhaps the next time I go home. Off to think.
Apologies for the lack of substance.

1 comment:

トリーバーチ said...

トリーバーチは、女性の中で大人気なファッションのブランドです!多くのハリウッドもこのブランド品が大好きです!もし、ニューユークへ行く機会があればトリーバーチ バッグなどの商品を買ったら何よりも良いです!全体的に、バランスよく組み合わせた色合いは、見るだけで心躍る!セレブ感を高める!とても魅力的!