Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah, well today I was going to eh.ermmeh.mermer...*flicks leg*

















How I managed to get sunburn while sitting in the shade for about an hour is beyond me. Awesome luck? I think so.

It might be time to find sunscreen that won't destroy my skin and start coating myself in it from head to toe. Ugh.
Thankfully it doesn't hurt, even though it will take weeks for it to heal up.
Many (if any) of you may be asking "Well what were YOU, blogger girl, doing out in the sun anyway? By the sound of it, it doesn't seem like you're going to be trying out of Survivor any time soon."
IIIII was outside. In the daylight (gasp!), watching my friends play baseball. Yep, I was watching people play baseball, sitting under trees, and still managed a to get a little bit of a burn. This isn't all that surprising coming from the girl that gets sunburns from sitting in a car with tinted windows, but anyway. Yes, baseball. And it was very fun. Perhaps I will watch them play baseball more often and bring a good camera to take better pictures. I only got crappy ones on my cell phone.
And I am currently listening to Madonna.
Hell yes.
And eating very stale peeps. But I feel like shit, so when I puke, I'll puke up a huge orange brick. AWESOME. Hopefully I'll finish with this costing soon enough. Its really very overwhelming, but when you break it down, it's really not so bad. It should go well.
Off I go. perhaps more to write later.

No comments: