Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh Wow, Fish.

There are so many strange fish that live in the ocean. I really do not understand them. For some reason my roommate and Paul were looking up pictures of all of these gigantic fish that people have found, and to be honest, its absolutely terrifying. Thousand pound giant squids, 700 pound mako sharks, white orca whales, and jellyfish that make horses look tiny. I just can't believe it. How can something so big live for so long without anyone knowing its there? All kinds of giant creatures are just chillin in the water, mindin their own business, and then out of nowhere someone finds them and its a huge, miraculous discovery. Its just really strange that something like that can just stay in hiding for years. It also confuses me that we keep finding new animals. You would think after the thousands of years that we've been here, we would have found everything by now. I guess not. it really just bugs me out that we're STILL finding new things. When will we find everything?


Also, one of the stories on AOL says "Man Speared In Head is Done Fishing."
No shit.
He's probably done walking and breathing too.



No comments: