Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Pebbles Forgive Me, The Trees Forgive Me, So Why Can't You Forgive Me?

When things go wrong and I am not feeling so great about myself, or if I had a rough day, I sometimes go to fmylife.com and find things that kind of make me feel a little bit better.
I was just doing this and felt the need to share some interesting ones.


Today, I was at the orthodontist. As the lady was clipping my brackets, she missed and clipped my gums instead. She looked at me and said, "Oh sorry, you're bleeding really badly. See, I got these fake nails put on and I guess I'm just not used to them. Let me try again." She missed. FML




That is disgusting. You would think that someone that works at an orthodontist would not be allowed to have long nails. It only makes sense. And was she not wearing gloves either? I don't know. that's kind of horrid.



Today, I was bored at my job at Home Depot. I got a bar code tattoo 3 weeks ago and thought it would be funny to scan it. I'm a $5.98 160z claw hammer. FML


Fantastic. I didn't know that was even possible.





Today, my good friend who just had a baby girl sent her newborn's pictures to me via picture message. To reply, instead of writing "Awwwwww" I wrote "Ewwwwww" by mistake. FML


Bahahhaa. We've all had those accidental text messages.


Today, I ran over a squirrel. I saw it twitching so I backed over it to end its suffering. It wasn't a squirrel it was a kitten. The children it belonged to watched as I ran over their kitten. TWICE. FML


As absolutely horrible as that is, I couldn't help but laugh a little.
I feel bad for the kitten, but my god. If I've ever heard a 'f my life' story, that was it.

So, whoever may be reading this; if your day is sucking, if you're feeling miserable, if something is horribly wrong, or if you're just in a crappy mood, take this moment to laugh at someone else's expense, to know that someone else has fucked up considerably more today, and try to feel a little better.


fmylife.com

No comments: