Friday, April 10, 2009

Get Me A Muzzle...

We had the It's Super Effective reunion tour today. What a good time. Sitting around and bullshitting about my old high school, about our lives now, and about the injustices of life. And about Watchmen. I, of course, made the most epic of blunders, as usual.

"Have you seen The Watchmen yet?"
"No! I really want to. Though I heard there is a lot of blue wang."
"Oh. Ha, yeah, there is a lot of blue wang. Dr. Manhattan walks around naked a lot...
(A few seconds later)
It's really long...
...
...Wait! No! The movie! Not..the...wang...

...you know what I mean..."


Go me.

And again, with my blunders. I made yet another. In my attempt to speak French.
We all know I do not speaka Frencha.


Here is what I tried to say:

"I am trying to speak french I do not speak french But I am trying. I am speaking french to say I love you in french. The first time I translated this, It translated to Dutch. You do not speak Dutch. I am sorry if I wake you up. Have a good day, my wonderful and favorite hermit crab"



This is what it said to say:

"J'essaye de parler français Je ne parle pas français Mais j'essaye Je parle français pour dire je t'aime en français La première fois que j'ai traduit ceci, il a traduit au Néerlandais. Vous ne parlez pas néerlandais que je suis désolé si je vous réveille Ayez un beau jour, mon bernard l'ermite merveilleux et préféré"

I then sent that text message, not really thinking.
I then looked to check and see how correct it was.

This is what it really said:

"J' try to speak French I do not speak French But j' I test speak French to say I t' like in French the first time that j' translated this, it translated for the Netherlander. You do not speak Dutch that I am sorry if I awake you Have one beautiful day, my Bernard l' marvellous and preferred hermit"


A for effort, right?

Oh, Dairy Queen is open again, and they have grab bags. (see one of my previous posts: "Grab Bags" for more information.)
Definitely got some ice cream that's still in the freezer. It is not chicken flavored.

Oh. One more blunder.
I successfully managed to rip the tire open on the car. Along with scratch the rim and break part of the bumper. I really don't know how that could have possibly happened because I really didn't hit the curb that hard. I don't think my parents believe me, but that's up to them whether they do or not. I know how hard I hit something. It was no different than any other time you run over the curb. I honestly don't understand how it could have done so much damage. I did hit my head pretty hard though, but I didn't mention that to my parents, they probably would have just freaked out more and believed me less about how hard I hit the curb. Oh well. I'm just happy that I somehow forced myself to not Frisbee my dinner plate through the sliding glass door like I wanted to. its nice to be home for a while, until I sit down at the dinner table. For some reason, sitting at the dinner table just makes me want to leave. Maybe because 95% of bad conversations happened at the dinner table, even since I was a kid. The other 5% were either in the car or in some other place, probably in the doorway of my room or the computer room. For some reason all the fighting happens at the table. When I have my own house, I will not have a dinner table. Dinner tables just lead to bad things. I want to go back to school now.

I need to go work out again. Perhaps in the morning. My hair feels like spaghetti and I'm getting into one of those moods where I want to cut it all off. Hopefully I won't give in and do that again, I'm trying to grow it out because I think I might actually look pretty again if I do.
I got some new clothes today, but I really just felt like crap the whole time I was shopping. Something about clothing stores makes any shred of self esteem I had just disintegrate. I really can't wait until I am pretty again. I miss how I used to look.
More like this, less like I do now. Someday. Maybe after I get out of school and I start working more and having more of a life. Who knows.

Alright, I'm done being upset. Lets be happy.
I've gotten close to 400 new songs today on my itunes and I'm not even finished yet! Im going to have all kinds of great stuff to listen to at school now. And I'll go and buy some blank CDs and I'll make people mix cd's and they'll all be happy, and then I'll be happy because they're happy. And tomorrow I'm going to the grocery store!! I love t he grocery store! And Ill make my mom a tart for her birthday. She wont decide what she wants so I'm just going to have to make something up. I think Ill probably make some kind of cake and some pate a choux to decorate it with or something. I really don't know. I have an idea for it, but I'm not sure yet. Oh well, I guess we'll see tomorrow. I heard a funny song about Toast today...that's exciting, yes?

I think I am going to go make crepes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ps - not to be wierd or nuthin, 'cuz I posted on another of your threads and all - but I think you are a lovely girl!

*sigh* So rare to find a gal whose funny, interesting AND loves cooking, right?

...Mm Babbling.

-Oru