Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And The Mome Raths Outgrabe

It snowed today and I rolled down a hill over some rocks. Despite the mild pain, it was really fun. I got back from eating breakfast about two hours ago. I've started drinking coffee again; black. Second diner trip in two days. We have found ourselves a new haunt. It is quite an adventure, I must say. My life gets weirder and weirder as the time goes by. I hope I never get used to it.
Yet again I have found something that caught my interest: Tank Girl.
The term Anti-Hero just really catches my eye for some reason.
I feel the need to look into this tank girl. I have heard about her since 11th grade, but never did any investigating. I need to hop on that.
I'm really excited because Jenny is supposed to come on the 28th. I haven't seen her in a while. I really hope she can come. It with be the first time she and my family meet. Hopefully all will go well. Heading home on Thursday or Friday. Hopefully the roads won't be too bad.
This is the kind of post that no one cares about. It's a bummer, really, especially if this is the first post that someone reads of mine. All the other ones are far more interesting. Just for some reason I feel the need to just write about my day or something. So, if you just so happen to be a new reader, there is no need to base your opinions on this. Go read my zombie holocaust blog or my Marilyn Manson VS Jeffree Star blog. They are far more interesting.
Sometimes I feel like Alice from Alice in Wonderland. But not as interesting and not as colorful. I would like to have my own wonderland, really, but mine would not turn out nicely. But then again, neither did Alice's. Hers did not turn out too well in the end. But, I would learn from her mistakes and figure it out a bit more quickly. Since, in all honesty, Alice was not the brightest bulb in the EasyBake Oven.
My wonderland would have a lot more crayons and a lot less things that spoke in cryptic ways. That would be wonderful.
Anyhow, I am going to bed now. Perhaps I will visit my wonderland while I sleep.


Cats and rabbits
Would reside in fancy little houses
And be dressed in shoes
And hats and trousers
In a world of my own

All the flowers
Would have very
Extra special powers
They would sit
And talk to me for hours
When I'm lonely
In a world of my own

There'd be new birds
Lots of nice and friendly
How-do'ya do birds
Everyone would have
A dozen blue birds
Within that world of my own

I could listen to a babbling brook
And hear a song that I could understand
I keep wishing it could be that way
Because my world would be a wonderland

Ps- I love how when I looked up Vorpal Sword on Wikipedia, it gave little tidbits about where it is referenced, then said "see 'Runcible Spoon.'"

1 comment:

Britney$pencer said...

Rolling down hills... Such good memories =]
You drink your coffee black =X it makes me feel like im drinking hot mud haha.
Whoever wrote Alice In Wonderland was tripping on someting aweful, but great movie.
And, fun fact, if you didn't know, theres an album of Pink Floyd called Dark Side Of The Moon that if you get the movie The Wiazrd Of Oz and Start the movie and the Album at the same exact time, parts of the songs on the album and parts of the movie match exactly. It's pretty insane =]