Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crying On A Saturday Night

Not really! More like "jumping up and down with excitement".


Misfits concert tonight. And I'm really very excited about this.


I am Misfits pre-gaming right now, as I do sometimes before going to a show.


It shall be epic.








UNLIKE THE TURKEY CLUB SANDWICH I HAD TODAY!
That was pretty gross.


I went to Courtside to get something to eat. It took 20 minutes to get my food, and when I got it, it was disgusting. The tomatoes were grainy, the lettuce was browning, the bread was soggy, and the turkey had an odd flavor. So I just pulled out the bacon and ate that. Good enough, I suppose. I need to find something else to eat before I go tonight.








And I'm going to bitch real quick.


For some reason there are these huge blinking blue snow-flake lights hanging between my side and her side of the room. And they were on at 4 in the morning when I got back. And they're screaming blue in my face at night.


Sure, they're pretty, but not when I'm trying to sleep.





I need to get out of here.





MISFITS CONCERT TONIGHT!
two more hours....Misfits...

1 comment:

OPANG said...

hi how are you today?