Friday, December 5, 2008

Drive-by Gun-slinging

Often I find myself wishing that I carried a gun with me at all times. Not really to hurt anyone or anything, but just to have. For example:
I was walking from the main building of my college today down to my dorm. To get there I have to walk down a wide walkway then across a small street. There is a marked path to cross the street and on either side of it is a stop sign, so cars coming from either direction have to stop to let the students pass.
Today I'm walking along, down the walkway and I get to the street, and some ignorant woman "stops" at the stop sign (and by stop, I mean "barely slowdown and then go blowing through it". She was supposed to stop so I could walk across the street safely. But the dirty bitch just blew by. At that moment I wish that I had a small handgun so I could shoot out her tires and send her barreling into bushes.
Moments like that are when I wish I had a gun. Also like today when people were throwing large pears at my door. I wish I could have just thrown the door open and gone "BANGBANGBANG!" and shot all the fruit out of their hands. That would have been fantastic.
FRUIT SHOOTER!

2 comments:

OPANG said...

i am from indonesian,can you indonesian?

OPANG said...

ok,thanks,how are you today?