Sunday, December 21, 2008

To Feel Cozy, Surrounded By Cats


Let me just make a big huge fat musical recommendation and tell every person that ever takes a glance at this blog to listen to Dr. Manhattan.

I wore their shirt yesterday and was listening to them, and the more I listen to them, the more I like them. They really are the coolest band.

I saw them live over the summer and had the pleasure of meeting them all. And then I bought their album and a T-Shirt and they were kind enough to sign my shirt. So its pretty much my favorite shirt ever. AND its neon orange. Totally freakin sweet.

In their pit, their fans dance. Just dance. Like normal people. Okay, some of them wear backpacks and stuff. But that's okay. It's fantastic.

So everyone go listen to Dr. Manhattan. They're grand.


1 comment:

D-Manlover222 said...

Hell Yeah us Dr. Manhattan LOVE to dance in the pit everyone go listen to them because they are amazing and they put on a hell of show! If they are ever in your town go see them and you will not regret it and if you live in Northwestern Illinois how have you not heard of them they are from your area! sorry that they aren't pop music but actually good, everyone go listen now myspace.com/drmanhattan