Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BLOGZILLA!!

I'm in a really bloggy mood today so expect lots to read. I don't eve know. I'm on a total energy high right now to the point of where I can't even eat. Though I'm doing it anyway. OH WELL!

II've had Hong Kong Garden by Souixsie and the Banshees and Little China Girl By David Bowie stuck in my head on and off all day. I'm not complaining. I just seem to be in a pretty Asian mood or something. Usually I'm singing Dancing Queen all day long. This is a pleasant change. Always happy with a little Siouxsie-Sioux. Same with Bowie. And now I have a really strong urge to watch Labyrinth. I'm not sure how I feel about that, really. Slightly too much grey spandex for me liking, thank you.

I'm currently sitting in the bar restaurant of my school and listening to the jukebox.
Its playing Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes. Nothing to complain about there. I really enjoy sitting in there and just looking at all the different people that come in. Quite a broad group really.

Anyway. I feel as though I'm getting distracted and writing anything that pops into my head, which could be very dangerous for any readers. So I'm going to sign out for now, probably write something else later.



Off I go!





Ps. Audioslave reminds me of Nirvana, I think.
They are now on my list of bands to not listen to.


P.s.s- Now the the jukebox is playing Icky Thump by The White Stripes. It must be White Stripes day. When I die, I want my soul to possess a jukebox.

No comments: