Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This Town Deserves a Better Class of Criminal.

A bunch of people are watching The Dark Knight in the lounge right now, and I just so happen to be sitting in there watching it too. I've seen it a good three times or so now.
I never was much of a Batman fan, to be honest.
I know a lot of people like Batman because he's just a person that doesn't need superpowers to do great things. And I agree, that is cool, but that just makes him a hero. Not a superhero. Because he doesn't have any super powers.

[okay, so the Joker just blew up the fat guy with his cell phone. We're in a really really really dark room with only the TV on, and the man just blew up and I couldnt help but laugh manically when he exploded.]

But yes. I don't really like Batman. I really just like the villians. They're my favorite. I love the villians. That's about it. When I comes to superheroes, I really like X-Men. I like the fact that they were born that way and that they are frowned upon in society, but they still keep going to do good. For the most part. I would have to say that Nightcrawler is my favorite. But then again, Nightcrawler seems to be everyone's favorite.

Anyway. Off to go watch more Batman and find more things to write about.




PS- Just got news that Maggie Gyllenhaal might be playing Cat Woman.


P.s.s - I like this movie because they dont kill her.



No comments: