Friday, December 19, 2008

On The Road Again

Long ride home today. Lots of snow. Ian was nice enough to drive me home. We were doing great for about an hour then all of a sudden we got enveloped in a whirling cyclone of frost.
Alright, that was a little bit dramatic.

But I think you get my point. It was a really dangerous drive. Lots of snow. New York to Philly. Quite the adventure. It took HOURS. But we did eat at the Eveready Diner today. yum. Aaaaand... get Starbucks. shhhhh... But honestly, it makes me feel like a spoiled, pretty Cali girl or something when I drink starbucks. Especially when I wear my white coat, sunglasses, or if I'm texting on a phone. I just feel like a shitty person.
But I got home and we went to eat at a grody Texmex place. It was kind of sick. And I went to the bookstore. The bookstore really is an enjoyable place. I enjoy hanging out there.

We then came home and watched Hellboy 2. Abe is such a great character. He's my favorite. See? Isn't he cute??










Anyway.

I'm sleepy. Goodnight.


Ps- Totally saw the 30 Days Of Night graphic novel in the book store today.

MUST. HAVE.

No comments: