Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Thoughts Are Funny Little Things, They Can Make Paupers or Make Kings"

The more I'm here, the more I want to go home.
Today really just sucked. I'm not even going to lie.
I just had to walk home in the ice from McDonalds down a highway, Jenny hasn't had her mother call mine about her visiting, my friend might be pregnant and I've been horribly ill.
This is just a lot right now and the people that I thought I could trust really just don't seem to be there for me anymore. This makes me rather sad, to be honest. I'm not going to lie and pretend that its okay. There is so much stuff going on with my life that I can't even write down on here because I can't afford to have it on the Internet where other people can find it. There are things that I just can't risk. There is an overwhelming feeling of sadness right now and I'm really not all that sure what to do about it.
I also had a dream last night.
I had a dream that I was looking down at two or three large pots of boiling water. In the water were several very very young, dead, kittens. It was very disgusting. And interesting.

"To see a kitten in your dream signifies deceit and trouble ahead. If you dream about a litter of kittens, you may be drawn into a social conflict."

"Hot water foretells a season of social setbacks."

Huh. Makes too much sense.

Anyhow. I have to sit here and wait because my room is locked and I don't have my keys to get back in. They're in Michelle's car. So, I guess I'll just sit around until she gets back or something. I don't know.
Goodnight, computer.




http://www.smartgirl.org/dreamdictionary.html

Title quote by Sidney Madwed

No comments: