Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Thing That Could Be Happening


Here is my 50th post. Just to give myself a bit of a boost, I'm going to go through the goods and bads in my life. Lets check it out.


The Goods


  1. 1. I'm actually doing well in school for the first time in a long time

  2. I'm actually enjoying the time I have at school

  3. I have some of the most supportive friends I have ever had. We can just sit around and bullshit, talk about important things, or go out. Anything.


  4. My family and I are getting along really well, despite the stupid shit I sometimes do.


  5. I have an awesome boyfriend that treats me well


  6. I'm starting to realize that I deserve to be treated well. This is new for me


  7. I get along with all my roommates and we have so much fun together


  8. I'm starting to get my life straightened out


  9. I don't hate myself as much as I used to


  10. I make awesome angel food cake


  11. I wake up with a smile almost every day


  12. I;m learning to work around the big problems in my life


  13. I'm teaching myself guitar and I love it. I can actually play songs now!


  14. My health is in check. I'm not really ill or anything


  15. I've learned to ask for help when I need it, I've stopped trying to do so much on my own


  16. I've removed a lot of drama from my life, so it things are a lot less stressful


  17. I've learned to start taking more chances and live life a little bit more.


  18. I don't feel ugly all the time anymore.


  19. I haven't smiled this much in a long, long time.


  20. I quit smoking for the most part


The Bads




  1. I don't really eat as much as I should.


  2. I drink too much, but I'm trying to stop.


  3. Michelle lives far away.


  4. I'm running low on cash.


  5. I wish I had better relationships with my siblings.


  6. I've lost quite a few friends recently due to arguments and dramatic situations.


Over all I would say that things are going very well. I'm happy with where I am in my life right now. Things really look like they're turning around for me. And, when it comes to the bad things, I can fix most of them with time. I can't control when Michelle comes back, but she will, I can't do a whole lot about the not having money, but I can try, and if those friends don't want to be friends with me anymore, there isn't anything I can do about that either so I just let it go. But, I can stop drinking, with a little help, I can talk to my siblings more, and I can start eating more, which I have already done. I get up and eat lunch with my roommates almost every day now. So it's all going to be okay.


Woohoo!

No comments: