Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Experience The Bittersweet, Taste Defeat, Then Brush My Teeth.

Made awesome scones today. Ten points for Gryffendor!
Today was damp and gloomy and I do not understand this weather.
See, usually, it snows, the snow falls, it goes on the ground, it stays there, and then turns to slush. Today its more like snowSLUSH! Before it even hits the ground. Its ground slurry. Just add to boiling milk, you'll have pastry cream. Ew. You know you're at culinary school when you say things like that. Haha.


So I had this long coversation with Vlad the other night. We sat and talked about death for a while, about being afraid to die because we don't know what its like to not exist. I decided that it can't be so bad. Everyone has to do it. Dying can be no worse than living. I don't know. It was just a conversation we had. I'm really not afraid to die anymore. Woot.


funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

No comments: