Friday, February 20, 2009

"A magician makes the visible invisible. A mime maks the invisble visible.”


I have 6 followers on here, I think only one or two actually ever read these, and I'm honestly okay with that. When I write, I don't really write for other people, but because I want to write something down. But I do enjoy it when my things get read. I really hope I can find more interesting things to write about.



OH!

Okay. here's one:



Van and I have a date planned:

Mimes.



We're going to be mimes. Dress like mimes, act like mimes. We're going to be mimes and go grocery shopping.



Now, if I were walking through the grocery store and I saw some people dressed as mimes getting their produce, I would honestly have to laugh. Its like.. old Panic! At The Disco meets Supermarket Sweep. AWESOME.


We need to find someone to videotape all of this. If we do, I will so post it on here. It shall be a good day.


2 comments:

Britney$pencer said...

that sounds amazingly awesome, and you should deffinitly follow through with it. i actually like reading your stuff =]

Gnosis BURNS said...

i see it coming, all this pastry talk will either make me fat and/or it will be my sole defense it the courtroom when i finish my soon-to-be famous string of pastery shop robberies.

and mimes are scary. somehow.
you two should totally pretend to be riding a tandem bicycle...although now that i've written it out, it sounds kinda stupid...then again, spending a day in the streets as mimes isn't exactly sane either.

anyway, yes, people read what you write. even though you'll probably cause a spike in the diabetes statistics...or something like that. [/rambling]