Monday, February 16, 2009

Every Saint Has Past, Every Sinner Has A Future


Everything has been super crazy lately. Between me being a borderline alcoholic, being in a love-pentagram, starting a new relationship and getting back into classes, I feel like a bunch of glow sticks in a blender. It'll all be okay in the end though. I know it will.

IN A STATION OF THE METRO

The apparition of these faces in the crowd;
Petals on a wet black bough.

Yesterday I decided to listen to Tsunami Bomb for the first time in a while. I really enjoy Tsunami Bomb and was really really sad when they broke up. Well it turns out that they got back together for one last benefit show in January. I wish I had known about it then, I would have tried to go! But, for my birthday I asked for their benefit show t-shit. All the money goes to help this woman pay for medical expenses. There are only 3 things I really want for my birthday this year, and they would be 1. that tshirt; 2. an acoustic guitar; 3. Money for my tattoos. I wouldn't complain about getting a pasta roller either, but that's a bit of a stretch.
Watched SLC Punk again yesterday with Shannerpuss and Vlad. got some Chinese food and totally snarfed it. It was awesome. A nice chill day.


The day before was Valentine's Day and honestly, it was awesome. I've never had a real Valentine's Day but this year I did and it was great. We went rollerskating, which I had never done before, so that was an adventure! And I didn't case it and fall on my ass at all! Woohoo! And then we went out to dinner. Which turned out to be my friend Chux's house. Van had set up the living room like a restaurant and Zac was the waiter and Leafy and Chux cooked grilled cheese. Its really hard to explain through writing how nice it really was. I've honestly never had anyone do anything so nice for me before. It was really great.

And now I'm sitting here eating my 1.5 pound box of Lucky Charms. And its phenomenal.
I;m sure Ill think of something else to write about soon. I haven't really felt like writing about anything really heavy lately. There's just too much going on for that. I promise there will be something more interesting soon. I really hate writing all of this stuff about me, because really no one wants to hear it. They like to read about other things more. So I'll think of something soon!


No comments: