Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Chemicals, Man, They'll Fuck You Up."

After watching SLC Punk a few too many times, I found the need to buy ridiculous clothing. Patterned sports-coats in assortments of colors, the brighter the better, pants of unusual hues, tshirts with horrible sayings, and fantastic shoes and hats. Top it all off with a bandanna around the neck. This has been a habit of mine. My wardrobe looks something like:

Black, black, black, black, black, SHAZAM!, black, black, black...

Its freaking awesome.

Just thought I would mention that.

Clashing colors might be my favorite thing ever and I really do love to look like I jumped right out of Wonderland. Gotta love making everyone around you feel like they just dropped acid.

I have a poster for the band The Clash next to my bed.
Every day I roll over and see it
then obey what it says:

CLASH

1 comment:

Raven Feathers said...

OMG Kelly you clothes are amazing loved the mad hatter getup.!!!!!